Berastagi Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Berastagi - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Berastagi? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Berastagi that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Berastagi?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Berastagi doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Berastagi trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Berastagi tour:
- Considering that you are in Berastagi for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Berastagi.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Berastagi?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Berastagi is USD 243 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Berastagi
To make the most of your three days in Berastagi, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Berastagi to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Berastagi local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Berastagi.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Berastagi.
Getting around Berastagi in 3 days
While Berastagi has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Berastagi using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Berastagi for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Berastagi, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Medan Itineraries
- Kabanjahe Itineraries
- Belawan Itineraries
- Penanggalan Itineraries
- Medan Johor Itineraries
- West Kisaran Itineraries
- Medan Baru Itineraries
- Pematangsiantar Itineraries
- East Medan Itineraries
- Sidikalang Itineraries
- Medan Marelan Itineraries
- Tanjung Balai Itineraries
- Medan Helvetia Itineraries
- Lubuk Pakam Itineraries
- Binjai Kota Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!