- 09:00 am Bitez Beach
- 11:08 am The Myndos Gate
- 11:43 am Bardakci Cove
- 02:50 pm Mausoleum At Halicarnassus
- 03:57 pm Bodrum Castle Of St Peter And Museum Of Underwater Archaeology
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Tuesday 03, Oct Bodrum
3.4 km | 9 mins11:08 am Stay for 30 min
The only surviving gate of the city walls built by King Mausolus, Myndos gate was recently restor...
1.8 km | 5 mins
2.6 km | 7 mins02:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
The only standing structure from the Seven Wonders of Antiquity, this 1500 year old epitome of ar...
1.7 km | 7 mins03:57 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built in early 15th century by the knights of St. John, this castle is has a spectacular view and...
Wednesday 04, Oct Bodrum
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Bitez Beach
- Pedasa Antique City
- Isil Club
- Lajolla Bodrum
- Doria Hotel
- Gulet Hotel
- Moon Shine Apart Hotel
- Castle Of St Peter
- Mimoza Restaurant
- White And Blue Bodrum Hotel
- 4 Day Trip To Bodrum From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Bodrum From Itajaí
- 4 Day Trip To Bodrum From Manama Cemetary
- 5 Day Trip To Bodrum From Washingtonville
- 4 Day Trip To Bodrum From Erbil
- 4 Day Trip To Bodrum From Turin
- 9 Day Trip To Bodrum From Gymea Bay
- 3 Day Trip To Bodrum From Mugla
- 3 Day Trip To Bodrum From St Gallen
- 5 Day Trip To Bodrum From Central District Police Service Centre