Bohemia Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Bohemia - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bohemia is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bohemia when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bohemia tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bohemia ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bohemia. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bohemia. You can visit popular places in Bohemia, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Bohemia?
The budget cost of 5 days in Bohemia is USD 895. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Bohemia 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bohemia are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Bohemia in 5 days?
Empire State Building Trades Council, Dayton T. Brown, Inc., Trailer Park, Peace Lutheran Church must be a part of your Bohemia itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss True North Community Church, Saf-T-Swim Of Bohemia, Accurate Marine Specialties. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Bohemia, you can add McGuire's Comedy Club & Restaurant and Connetquot Public Library to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Bohemia travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bohemia like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bohemia.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bohemia in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bohemia on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bohemia
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bohemia. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bohemia for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bohemia, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- East Setauket Itineraries
- Mastic Beach Itineraries
- Nesconset Itineraries
- Hauppauge Itineraries
- Centereach Itineraries
- Holtsville Itineraries
- Lake Ronkonkoma Itineraries
- West Babylon Itineraries
- Selden Itineraries
- Islip Itineraries
- Smithtown Itineraries
- Port Jefferson Station Itineraries
- Bay Shore Itineraries
- Deer Park Itineraries
- Lindenhurst Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!