Bokaro Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Bokaro - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bokaro is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bokaro when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bokaro tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bokaro ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bokaro. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bokaro. You can visit popular places in Bokaro, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Bokaro 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bokaro are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Bokaro in 5 days?
Mohan Kumar Mangalam Stadium, Gayatri Mandir must be a part of your Bokaro itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Bokaro travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bokaro like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bokaro.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bokaro in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bokaro on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bokaro
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bokaro. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bokaro for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bokaro, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Giridih Itineraries
- Dhanbad Itineraries
- Santuri Itineraries
- Deoghar Itineraries
- Kolkamardi Itineraries
- Patna Itineraries
- Purulia Itineraries
- Jharkhandi Itineraries
- Bokaro Steel City Itineraries
- Chatra Itineraries
- Gumia Itineraries
- Kulti Itineraries
- Chittaranjan Itineraries
- Jhumri Telaiya Itineraries
- Giridih Alias Barkitanr Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!