- 10:00 am Piazza Santo Stefano
- 11:00 am Museo Per La Memoria di Ustica
- 11:58 am The Two Towers
- 12:48 pm Fontana Del Nettuno
- 01:06 pm Museo Civico Archeologico
- 02:10 pm Santa Maria Della Vita Bologna
- 03:13 pm Museum Of The History Of Bologna Or Museo Della Storia Di Bologna
- 05:14 pm Compianto Sul Cristo Morto
- 06:00 pm Piazza Maggiore
Sunday 07, May Bologna
10:01 am Stay for 45 min
A complex of seven religious buildings, the buildings in the complex are pretty old and have unde...
4.4 km | 15 mins
4.1 km | 13 mins11:58 am Stay for 45 min
If Bologna was to be called the Manhattan of medieval era, Torri degli Asinelli e Garisenda would...
No transit found12:48 pm Stay for 15 min
The grand statue in the Piazza Maggiore cannot go unnoticed! Designed by Jean de boulone also kno...
0.8 km | 4 mins
0.6 km | 4 mins02:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
Wrapped away in via calvature is the church of Santa Maria della Vita housing bologna’s mos...
No transit found
0.2 km | 1 min
74 m | 1 min06:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
A lively pedestrian hub and the starting point for everything Bologna! In the medieval ages Maggi...
More about Bologna
Free Wi-Fi Spots in BolognaAccess free internet, make free cell phone calls in Bologna. Check out the free Wifi spots in Bologna. Read to know free Wifi names with passwords in Bologna.