- 08:46 am Hotel Cavour
- 09:31 am The Two Towers
- 10:22 am Fontana Del Nettuno
- 10:41 am Palazzo Fava
- 11:15 am Biblioteca Salaborsa
- 12:04 pm Museo Civico Archeologico
- 01:07 pm Santa Maria Della Vita Bologna
- 02:10 pm Archiginnasio Of Bologna
- 03:13 pm Museum Of The History Of Bologna Or Museo Della Storia Di Bologna
- 05:14 pm Compianto Sul Cristo Morto
- 06:00 pm Piazza Maggiore
- 07:00 pm Hotel Cavour
- 08:21 am Hotel Cavour
- 09:06 am Pinacoteca Nazionale Di Bologna
- 09:59 am Piazza Santo Stefano
- 10:56 am Museo Per La Memoria di Ustica
- 11:49 am Hotel Cavour
Friday 16, Jun Bologna
08:46 am Stay for 45 minVia goito 4USD 93.60
No transit found09:31 am Stay for 45 min
If Bologna was to be called the Manhattan of medieval era, Torri degli Asinelli e Garisenda would...
No transit found10:22 am Stay for 15 min
The grand statue in the Piazza Maggiore cannot go unnoticed! Designed by Jean de boulone also kno...
No transit found
0.9 km | 4 mins11:15 am Stay for 45 min
Bologna’s multimedia library which has a vast collection of books, newspaper, CD, magazine,...
0.8 km | 4 mins
0.6 km | 4 mins01:07 pm Stay for 1 hr
Wrapped away in via calvature is the church of Santa Maria della Vita housing bologna’s mos...
No transit found02:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
Bologna was the first European town to have a university and this being the first university of b...
0.4 km | 2 mins
0.2 km | 1 min
74 m | 1 min06:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
A lively pedestrian hub and the starting point for everything Bologna! In the medieval ages Maggi...
No transit found07:00 pm Stay for 45 minVia goito 4USD 93.60
Saturday 17, Jun Bologna