- 09:00 am Piazza Maggiore
- 10:12 am The Two Towers
- 10:58 am Piazza Santo Stefano
- 11:53 am Fontana Del Nettuno
- 12:09 pm Basilica Di San Petronio
- 01:20 pm Biblioteca Salaborsa Bologna
- 02:38 pm Sanctuary Of The Madonna Di San Luca
- 03:54 pm Pinacoteca Nazionale Di Bologna
Friday 27, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
A lively pedestrian hub and the starting point for everything Bologna! In the medieval ages Maggi...
2.7 km | 12 mins10:12 am Stay for 45 min
If Bologna was to be called the Manhattan of medieval era, Torri degli Asinelli e Garisenda would...
0.3 km | 2 mins10:58 am Stay for 45 min
A complex of seven religious buildings, the buildings in the complex are pretty old and have unde...
2.0 km | 9 mins11:53 am Stay for 15 min
The grand statue in the Piazza Maggiore cannot go unnoticed! Designed by Jean de boulone also kno...
0.2 km | 1 min12:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
This gigantic church is the 6th largest in Europe, which started its construction in 1390 only to...
2.6 km | 12 mins01:20 pm Stay for 45 min
Bologna’s multimedia library which has a vast collection of books, newspaper, CD, magazine,...
11.5 km | 32 mins
11.8 km | 31 mins
Explore More of Bologna:
- The Two Towers
- Compianto Sul Cristo Morto
- Museo Ducati Or Ducati Museum
- Portici Di Bologna
- Parco Di Villa Angeletti
- Ristorante Ciacco
- Zani Palace
- Trattoria Del Rosso
- Piazza San Domenico
- Via Broccaindosso, 61
- 4 Day Trip To Bologna From Bacău
- 3 Day Trip To Bologna From Madrid
- 5 Day Trip To Bologna From Geneva
- 2 Day Trip To Bologna From Sheffield
- 7 Day Trip To Bologna
- 4 Day Trip To Bologna From Greenville
- 8 Day Trip To Bologna From Abu Dhabi
- 4 Day Trip To Bologna From Bursa
- 4 Day Trip To Bologna From Philadelphia
- 3 Day Trip To Bologna From Sofia