- 05:45 am Antwerp Central Station
- 08:32 am Galeries Royales Saint-hubert
- 10:34 am Cathedral Of St. Michael And St. Gudula
- 12:09 pm Musee Rene Magritte
- 02:14 pm Grand Place
- 03:03 pm Delirium Cafe
- 03:52 pm Musical Instrument Museum
- 04:47 pm Royal Museum Of The Armed Forces And Military History
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 22, Jul Boom
05:45 am Stay for 2 hrs
It’s so pretty it’s called the Railway Cathedral. Its every aspect is lavishly and mi...
53.8 km | 47 mins
0.5 km | 2 mins10:34 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Saint Michael and Saint Gugdule are patron saints of Brussels. On the site where the church now s...
1.0 km | 5 mins
1.3 km | 5 mins02:14 pm Stay for 45 min
At first the site of various markets, the Grand Place gained political importance once the Brusse...
No transit found
0.9 km | 4 mins03:52 pm Stay for 45 min
Starting with a modest donation of a hundred Indian musical instruments by a Rajah in 1876 that w...
3.2 km | 11 mins
Sunday 23, Jul Boom
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
More about Boom
Mother of All Music Festivals - Tomorrowland 2015visit Tomorrowland July festival in Belgium, features, accommodation, artistes, music acts, stage- find all the information here
Things You Didn't Know About TomorrowlandTomorrowland is a dance music festival which happens every year in Belgium. Read more about the things you didn't know about Tomorrowland.