Borriana Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Borriana with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Antic Camping De Borriana
- Clot De La Mare De Deu
- Ermita San Gregori
- Iglesia Evangelica Bautista El Buen Pastor
- Salon Del Reino Testigos Cristianos De Jehova De Burriana
- Falla Quarts De Calatrava
- Salon Del Reino De Los Testigos Cristianos De Jehova
- Casal Falla Barri Valencia
- Carmelitas Descalzos
- Parroquia Maria Auxiliadora
- Campo De Tiro Burriana
- Convent De Les Carmelites
- Parroquia Mare De Deu Dels Desemparats
- Pavello De La Musica
- Ermita Sant Blas
- Ermita De Shiva (thatha Swami) Sri Ponmudi Kodishwara Swami Mahamatam
- Parroquia El Salvador
- Codere Apuestas Deportivas
- Ermita Santabarbara
- Mirador Desierto De Las Palmas
- Instalaciones Deportivas Emilio Fabregat -piscina
- Playa Tranquila Almazora
- Parroquia Nuestra Senora De La Merced, Burriana
Recent Itineraries for Borriana in 3 Days
Spending 3 days in Borriana? Refer these recently created 3 days 2 nights Borriana travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Borriana Itinerary 3 Days
Your 3 days in Borriana are now sorted, just pick any of these sample itineraries created by experts. If you want to make a D.I.Y. plan, you can check out TripHobo's trip planning tool for the same.
3 Days in Borriana - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Borriana? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Borriana that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Borriana?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Borriana doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Borriana trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Borriana tour:
- Considering that you are in Borriana for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Borriana.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Borriana?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Borriana is USD 417 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Borriana?
Typically, itineraries for Borriana in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Antic Camping De Borriana, Ermita Sant Blas, Parroquia Mare De Deu Dels Desemparats on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Borriana. On 3rd day you can explore the lovely food scene and nightlife, as you visit Iglesia Evangelica Bautista El Buen Pastor, Carmelitas Descalzos, Codere Apuestas Deportivas, Parroquia El Salvador, Parroquia Maria Auxiliadora, Clot De La Mare De Deu. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Borriana itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Borriana that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Borriana so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Borriana
To make the most of your three days in Borriana, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Borriana to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Borriana local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Borriana.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Borriana.
Getting around Borriana in 3 days
While Borriana has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Borriana using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Borriana:
On your three day trip to Borriana, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near playa tranquila almazora.
Accommodations and BnBs in Borriana for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Borriana, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Borriana