- 10:00 am Fenway Park
- 12:13 pm New England Aquarium
- 02:50 pm Minute Man National Historical Park As Featured In Daytrips From Boston
- 04:14 pm Freedom Trail
- 10:00 am Public Botanical Garden
- 10:51 am Quincy Market
- 01:57 pm Charles River Esplanade
- 12:37 am
- 10:00 am The Museum Of Fine Arts
- 12:07 pm Back Bay
- 02:10 pm Boston Common
- 06:45 pm Marthas Vineyard
- 10:00 am Count Orloks Nightmare Gallery
- 11:32 am Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- 12:59 pm The Witch House
- 01:54 pm Salem Wax Museum And Salem Witch Village
- 02:45 pm Salem Witch Museum
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 14, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Hate em or love em, you can’t deny the sheer presence and charisma of the Boston Red Sox. T...
3.84 km | 13 mins12:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The New England Aquarium has held its prominence in light of the fact that it has such a great am...
34.4 km | 37 mins
43.2 km | 40 mins04:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Boston Freedom Trail makes for a fascinating stroll through the United States history. The 2....
Friday 15, Jan
Saturday 16, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Boston Museum of Fine Arts could be acknowledged as an intriguing mixture of two other intern...
2.05 km | 7 mins12:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Back Bay is an authoritatively distinguished neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts celebrated int...
1.53 km | 3 mins02:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest public park in Boston, and the starting point of the Freedom Trail, was once a popular...
144 km | 2 hours 36 mins06:45 pm Stay for 45 minNo info available
Sunday 17, Jan
40.1 km | 47 mins11:32 am Stay for 45 min
In the heart of the Fenway area somewhere around the museum of fine arts lies this beautiful muse...
43.7 km | 42 mins12:59 pm Stay for 45 min
If there is one structure in Salem that has a direct connection to the Salem Witch Trails of 1692...
0.8 km | 9 mins
0.5 km | 6 mins02:45 pm Stay for 45 min
Salem Witch Museum is an interesting museum in Salem that takes you through what is considered as...
Monday 18, Jan
- The Museum Of Fine Arts
- House Of The Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Old Burying Point Cemetery
- Boston Public Library
- Bewitched Statue Of Elizabeth Montgomery
- Museum Of Science
- Stephen Phillips House
- Winter Island Park
- Commercial Street
- Congress Street
- MIT Museum
- Children's Museum And Theatre Of Maine
- Salem Historical Tours
- Deering Oaks Park
- Eastern Promenade
- Market Street
- Hotels near House Of The Seven Gables
- Hotels near Peabody Essex Museum
- Hotels near Old Burying Point Cemetery
- Hotels near Boston Public Library
- Hotels near Bewitched Statue Of Elizabeth Montgomery
- Hotels near Stephen Phillips House
- Hotels near MIT Museum
- Hotels near Children's Museum And Theatre Of Maine
- Hotels near Eastern Promenade
- Hotels near Market Street