- 09:00 am The Museum Of Fine Arts
- 11:06 am Trinity Church
- 12:11 pm Prudential Center
- 01:18 pm Boston Common
- 03:24 pm Newbury Street
- 05:01 pm Charles River Esplanade
- 06:37 pm Copley Square
- 09:00 am USS Constitution Museum
- 11:10 am Public Botanical Garden
- 01:13 pm Massachusetts State House
- 02:48 pm Faneuil Hall
- 04:21 pm Freedom Trail
- 06:22 pm Quincy Market
Saturday 28, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Boston Museum of Fine Arts could be acknowledged as an intriguing mixture of two other intern...
2.8 km | 7 mins
1.2 km | 4 mins12:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
A complex of edifices that possess a large portion of the space between Boylston Street and Hunti...
2.7 km | 7 mins01:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest public park in Boston, and the starting point of the Freedom Trail, was once a popular...
2.2 km | 7 mins03:24 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Join the fun and walk the street. With the style of Paris and the energy of New York, Newbury Str...
2.8 km | 6 mins
2.6 km | 6 mins06:37 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Copley Square, named for painter John Singleton Copley, is an open square in Boston's Back Bay ne...
Sunday 29, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built in 1797, the world's oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat, the USS Constitution, i...
3.9 km | 10 mins
1.1 km | 3 mins01:13 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The State Capitol is an impressive building, with it’s prominent and pine cone topped dome ...
1.4 km | 5 mins02:48 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
After the task of raising an open exhibition house in Boston had been talked over for a few years...
0.9 km | 3 mins04:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Boston Freedom Trail makes for a fascinating stroll through the United States history. The 2....
0.6 km | 2 mins06:22 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built on the site of Boston’s first market, this is favorite stop for locals and tourists a...
- North End
- Boston Tea Party Ships And Museum
- The New England Holocaust Memorial
- Faneuil Hall
- The Marriott Boston Custom House
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy
- Old State House
- Copley Square
- King's Chapel
- The Paul Revere House
- 5 Day Trip To Boston From Darien
- 3 Day Trip To Boston From Cambridge
- 3 Day Trip To Boston From Atlanta
- 3 Day Trip To Boston From Pasco
- 3 Day Trip To Boston From Berlin
- 3 Day Trip To Boston From Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Day Trip To Boston From Burlingame
- 4 Day Trip To Boston From Englewood
- 4 Day Trip To Boston From Dallas
- 4 Day Trip To Boston From Miami