- 10:00 am Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
- 10:13 am The Museum Of Fine Arts
- 12:21 pm Fenway Park
- 02:29 pm Boston Public Library
- 03:42 pm Freedom Trail
- Free Time
- 08:21 pm Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
- 09:22 am Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
- 10:02 am Bewitched Statue Of Elizabeth Montgomery
- 10:36 am Old Burying Point Cemetery
- 12:38 pm Salem Witch Museum
- 02:40 pm Count Orloks Nightmare Gallery
- 05:19 pm North End
- 08:01 pm Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
Sunday 12, Nov Boston
10:00 am Stay for 00 min821 washington streetUSD 279.00
2.1 mi | 14 mins
1.1 mi | 8 mins12:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Fenway Park got established in the year 1912. Popular baseball stadium in Boston and home to ...
1.0 mi | 8 mins
1.7 mi | 13 mins03:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Freedom Trail Boston makes for a fascinating stroll through the United States history. The 2....
Stay for 02:39 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found08:21 pm Stay for 00 min821 washington streetUSD 279.00
Monday 13, Nov Boston
09:22 am Stay for 00 min821 washington streetUSD 279.00
26.5 mi | 40 mins
0.4 mi | 4 mins
0.3 mi | 2 mins
0.3 mi | 2 mins
37.4 km | 39 mins05:19 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
If you wish to walk the cobbled streets of Boston, living the historic flavor of this gorgeous ci...
2.4 mi | 11 mins08:01 pm Stay for 00 min821 washington streetUSD 279.00
More about Boston
10 iPhone Photography Tips For Better Pictures10 Quick iphone Photography Tips to Click like a PRO: Discover 10 quick, simple and effective iPhone photography tips for iphone to make you PRO photographer
14 Best Piers Around the WorldHere's a list of best piers around the world to lose your heart to and maybe even visit, you never know the best must be right around the corner!
15 Most Visited Museums in the USACheck out these 15 most visited museums in the USA, that will leave you enlightened. USA sure has a lot to offer, its museums take this a notch higher here.
- Samuel Adams Brewery
- Boston Public Library
- Boston Tea Party Ships And Museum
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- USS Constitution Museum
- Rowes Wharf
- Captain Jackson's Historic Chocolate Shop And The Printing Office Of Edes And Gill
- New England Aquarium
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Captain Jackson's Historic Chocolate Shop