2 Day Trip to Brasilia from Brasilia
- 07:00 am
- 07:00 am Parque Da Cidade
- 10:10 am Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial
- 11:45 am Torre De Televisao
- 12:56 pm Museu Nacional De Gemas
- 01:47 pm Cathedral Of Brasilia
- 02:21 pm Congresso Nacional
- 03:57 pm Catedral Metropolitana
- 05:04 pm Praca Dos Tres Poderes
- Free Time
- 08:09 pm
- 08:40 am
- 08:40 am Parque Nacional De Brasilia
- 09:27 am Templo Da Boa Vontade
- 11:12 am Mane Garrincha Stadium
- 12:30 pm Banco Do Brasil Cultural Centre
- 03:45 pm Pontao Do Lago Sul
- 06:45 pm
Tuesday 10, Jul Brasilia
07:00 am Stay for 00 min
No transit found07:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Bigger than the Central Park, the Parque da Cidade is a beautiful recreational area spread across...
3.815 km | 10.73 mins10:10 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira, also known by his initials JK, was a prominent Brazil...
2.4 km | 5 mins
4.0 km | 11 mins
2.4 km | 6 mins01:47 pm Stay for 30 min
This Roman catholic cathedral was completed in 1970. The architecture is beautiful and has been p...
1.5 km | 4 mins
2.3 km | 7 mins03:57 pm Stay for 1 hr
Catedral Metropolitana - Cathedral in Mexico City, Mexico. An architecturally stunning s...
2.8 km | 6 mins05:04 pm Stay for 30 min
The Praça dos Três Poderes is a famous plaza in Brasilia. The name is derived from t...
Stay for 02:35 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found08:09 pm Stay for 00 min
Wednesday 11, Jul Brasilia