Brimley Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Brimley with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Brimley State Park
- Round Island Point Nature Preserve
- Saint Isaac Jogues Catholic Church
- Sault Ste Marie Boardwalk
- Museum Ship Norgoma
- The Grand Theatre
- Soo Locks
- Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
- Roberta Bondar Park
- Art Gallery Of Algoma
- Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
- Bellevue Park
- Fort Creek Conservation Area
- Sault Ste. Marie Museum
- Sault Ste. Marie Canal
- Cambrian Mall
- Pointe Des Chenes Beach
- Marks Bay Conservation Area
- Spruce Haven Zoo
- Prince Township Museum
- Gros Cap Conservation Area
- Station Mall
- Cook Island Nature Preserve
Recent Itineraries for Brimley in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Brimley? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Brimley travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Brimley Itinerary 5 Days
Brimley abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Brimley - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Brimley is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Brimley when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Brimley tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Brimley ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Brimley. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Brimley. You can visit popular places in Brimley, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Brimley?
The budget cost of 5 days in Brimley is USD 485. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Brimley 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Brimley are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Brimley in 5 days?
Brimley State Park, Round Island Point Nature Preserve, Kings Club Casino, First Congregational Church must be a part of your Brimley itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Wheels Of History Museum, All Nations Assembly Of God, Brimley Baptist Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Brimley, you can add Saint Francis Xavier Church and Mushroom Cap Studio to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Brimley travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Brimley like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Brimley.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Brimley in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Brimley on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Brimley
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Brimley. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Brimley for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Brimley, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Brimley