- 09:00 am Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- 12:20 pm State Library Of Queensland
- 01:29 pm The Gabba
- 02:33 pm Mt. Coot-tha Lookout
- 10:00 am Queensland Museum
- 11:42 am Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
- 01:56 pm Parliament House
- 02:31 pm Wheel Of Brisbane
- 03:22 pm Roma Street Parkland
Thursday 12, Nov
Friday 13, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Queensland museum provides an interesting insight into the evolution of Queensland through in...
6.1 km | 13 mins
7.0 km | 14 mins01:56 pm Stay for 30 min
The Parliament house is a glorious building made in 1867 that houses the Parliament of Queensland...
1.34 km | 5 mins02:31 pm Stay for 45 min
‘What better way to start your vacation in Brisbane than at the top?’. The open...
1.65 km | 6 mins03:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Roma Street parkland is 16 hectares full of lush greenery, coffee and tea plantations and native ...
More about Brisbane
Best Beaches in January from Around the GlobeCheck out the best beaches to visit in January. It's the new year and what better way to start the year than taking a beach break? Plan for the sunny vacay.