Brixham Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Brixham - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Brixham is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Brixham when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Brixham tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Brixham ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Brixham. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Brixham. You can visit popular places in Brixham, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Brixham?
The budget cost of 5 days in Brixham is USD 670. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Brixham 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Brixham are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Brixham in 5 days?
Strand Art Gallery, Battery Gardens, Lupton Park, Brixham Holiday Park must be a part of your Brixham itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss The Long Bar, Berry Head National Nature Reserve, Shoalstone Outdoor Pool. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Brixham, you can add Saint Mary's Park and Brixham Arts And Theatre Society to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Brixham travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Brixham like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Brixham.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Brixham in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Brixham on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Brixham
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Brixham. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Brixham for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Brixham, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Torquay Itineraries
- Paignton Itineraries
- Dawlish Itineraries
- Dartmouth Itineraries
- Kingsbridge Itineraries
- Newton Abbot Itineraries
- Totnes Itineraries
- Teignmouth Itineraries
- Bishopsteignton Itineraries
- Ashburton Itineraries
- Kingsteignton Itineraries
- Stoke Gabriel Itineraries
- Slapton Itineraries
- Shaldon Itineraries
- Diptford Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!