- 09:00 am Historic Centre
- 11:00 am Historium Brugge
- 01:00 pm The Markt
- 03:00 pm Basilica Of The Holy Blood
- 03:48 pm Bruges Waterways
- 05:49 pm Hotel Du Parc
- 09:30 am Hotel Du Parc
- 10:45 am Belfry And Market Hall Or Belfort And Market Hallen
- 12:46 pm Stadhuis Town Hall
- 02:50 pm Choco-story Museum
- 04:23 pm Burg
Friday 18, Nov Bruges
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
“It’s a fairy-tale town, isn’t it?” That was a line from "In Bruges", a c...
No transit found
No transit found01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Every European town has a centre, a space for the townsfolk to mingle during festivities, a medie...
0.1 km | 1 min03:00 pm Stay for 45 min
Some of Europe's biggest draws are their gigantic cathedrals built in a range of styles overwhelm...
0.7 km | 3 mins03:48 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
There's something especially charming about a town criss-crossed with canals. It harks back to an...
28.7 km | 31 mins05:49 pm Stay for 45 minMarie-joseplein 3INR 4482.02
Saturday 19, Nov Bruges
09:30 am Stay for 45 minMarie-joseplein 3INR 4482.02
29.4 km | 30 mins
0.4 km | 2 mins12:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built in the Burg back in 1376, the Town Hall is officially the oldest building in Bruges. It is ...
1.1 km | 4 mins
0.8 km | 3 mins04:23 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
In its golden age between the 12th and the 15th centuries Bruges was a booming town. And a growin...
- Begijnhof Or Beguinage
- Memling In Sint-jan Hospitaal Museum
- Holy Saviour Cathedral
- Hotel Salvators
- The Begijnhof
- Hotel Prinsenhof
- Cambrinus Bar
- The Druid's Cellar
- Boottochten Brugge
- 4 Day Trip To Bruges From Clifton
- 5 Day Trip To Bruges From Armonk
- 3 Day Trip To Bruges From Bruges
- 6 Day Trip To Bruges From Bellevue
- 3 Day Trip To Bruges From Aalborg
- 6 Day Trip To Bruges From Loughborough
- 5 Day Trip To Bruges From Singapore
- 4 Day Trip To Bruges From Bedford
- 4 Day Trip To Bruges From Tejina
- 2 Day Trip To Bruges From Bruges