- 10:00 am Grand Place
- 11:02 am Galeries Royales Saint-hubert
- 12:39 pm Cathedral Of St. Michael And St. Gudula
- 02:19 pm Musee Rene Magritte
- 04:25 pm Place Du Grand Sablon
- 10:00 am Musical Instrument Museum
- 12:32 pm Royal Museums Of Fine Arts Of Belgium
- 04:36 pm Notre Dame Du Sablon
- 07:00 am Sonian Forest
- 10:12 am Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes
- 11:57 am Jardin Du Petit Sablon
- 01:04 pm Parliamentarium
- 03:11 pm Cinquantenaire
- 10:00 am Train World
- 01:14 pm Atomium
Wednesday 10, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
At first the site of various markets, the Grand Place gained political importance once the Brusse...
0.2 km | 3 mins
0.5 km | 7 mins12:39 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Saint Michael and Saint Gugdule are patron saints of Brussels. On the site where the church now s...
0.7 km | 9 mins
0.5 km | 6 mins04:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Place Du Grand Sablon used to be an undeveloped area in the past. In fact, in the 13th centur...
Thursday 11, Jan
Friday 12, Jan
Saturday 13, Jan
More about Brussels
10 Amazing Flea Markets In EuropeGet the best products from these flea markets in Europe. Here are street markets that offer everything from antiques, 2nd hand items to furniture, get shopping!
The Ultimate Schengen Visa GuideCheck out this Schengen visa guide so you get to explore the best of Europe. Your answer to all the FAQ's for getting a visa and tips to avoid common mistakes.
Up-Close and Personal With the Art and Culture of FlandersFlanders is a region with a history so intriguing and rich. Read more about the Art and Culture that makes this land a living art piece!