- 10:00 am Museum Of Fine Arts
- 01:05 pm Budapest Opera House Or State Opera House
- 03:10 pm Heroes Square
- 08:00 am Parliament House
- 10:03 am Hungarian National Museum
- 12:09 pm Gresham Palace
- 12:44 pm Andrassy Avenue
- 09:00 am St Stephens Basilica
- 11:04 am Dohany Street Synagogue
- 02:07 pm The Liszt Academy Of Music
- 09:00 am Matthias Church
- 11:09 am Szechenyi Medicinal Bath
- 01:18 pm Margaret Island
- 08:00 am City Park
- 11:09 am Buda Castle
- 03:00 am East Station
- 05:04 am Vaci Utca
- 07:08 am Chain Bridge
- 09:00 am Fishermans Bastion
- 12:05 pm Vorosmarty Square
- 02:10 pm Danube Promenade
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 18, Jan
Tuesday 19, Jan
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Parliament house of Hungary is a beautiful building with its huge domes and white stone struc...
1.68 km | 3 mins10:03 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Hungarian National Museum is not just a striking looking building. It is not just a museum ei...
1.79 km | 6 mins12:09 pm Stay for 30 min
Situated very close to Liberty Bridge, this amazing building is definitely worth a look. Bu...
1.73 km | 5 mins12:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Andrássy Avenue is a famous street in Budapest, Hungary. It connects the Erzs&ea...
Wednesday 20, Jan
Thursday 21, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Matthias Church which is located right in front of the iconic Fisherman's Bastion enjoys a place ...
3.3 km | 9 mins11:09 am Stay for 2 hrs
Thermal baths in Budapest are pretty well known. The naturally heated water from this place comes...
1.71 km | 9 mins01:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Margaret Island is a great place to spend an entire day. The island was an important place in the...
Friday 22, Jan
Saturday 23, Jan
03:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Keleti line Station is Budapest is also a picturesque tourist site. It was built between 1881...
1.76 km | 4 mins05:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
Vaci Utca is perhaps the most popular part of Budapest. Stretching from the Grand Market Hall in ...
1.16 km | 4 mins07:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Szechenyi Chain Bridge is a beautiful wrought iron and stone bridge in Budapest. The interest...
Sunday 24, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Buda Bank on the Danube is prettily dotted with a construction that looks somewhat like a ter...
1.73 km | 5 mins12:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Named after the famous poet Mihály Vörösmarty, whose statue it holds, this beaut...
1.73 km | 5 mins02:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
On the Pest side of Budapest is the Danube promenade. It is a long bank across the Danube from wh...
Monday 25, Jan
Explore More of Budapest:
- Shoes On The Danube Bank
- Heroes Square
- Margaret Island
- Boscolo Budapest Hotel
- Statue Of Imre Nagy
- Palatinus Strandfurdo
- Museum Of Applied Arts
- Budapest Congress And World Trade Center
- Holy Trinity Statue
- 8 Day Trip To Budapest From Upper Sturt
- 6 Day Trip To Budapest From Hamilton
- 3 Day Trip To Budapest
- 5 Day Trip To Budapest From Aspendale
- 4 Day Trip To Budapest From Edmonton
- 5 Day Trip To Budapest From Anjo
- Trip To Budapest
- 3 Day Trip To Budapest From Sajólád
- 9 Day Trip To Budapest From Cairo
- 4 Day Trip To Budapest From Mumbai