Bukit Bendera Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Bukit Bendera for 5 days from Bukit Bendera itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Bukit Bendera in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Bukit Bendera.
- Penang Hill
- Kek Lok Si
- Penang Turf Club
- Jalan Macalister
- Wat Chayamangkalaram
- Wat Chaiya Mangalaram Thai Buddhist Temple
- Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- Penang Botanic Gardens
- Gurney Dr
- Penang Island
- Chew Jetty Cafe
- Cheong Fatt Tze Restaurant @ The Blue Mansion
- Ryokan Muntri Boutique Hostel 蝸居旅馆
- Protestant Cemetery
- Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Gurney Plaza
- Twin Towers
- Batu Feringghi
- Batu Ferringhi Waterfall
- Penang Floating Mosque
- Georgetown City Hotel, Penang
- Botanical Gardens
- Burmese Buddhist Temple
- Kek Lok Si Chinese Temple
- Penang Butterfly Farm
- Tropical Spice Garden
- Golden Thai Seafood Village
- Georgetown Hotel
5 Days in Bukit Bendera - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bukit Bendera is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bukit Bendera when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bukit Bendera tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bukit Bendera ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bukit Bendera. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bukit Bendera. You can visit popular places in Bukit Bendera, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Bukit Bendera?
The budget cost of 5 days in Bukit Bendera is USD 135. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Bukit Bendera 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bukit Bendera are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Bukit Bendera in 5 days?
Penang Hill Train Parking Station, Bukit Bendera Central, Bukit Bendera Cable Car Station, Penang Hill must be a part of your Bukit Bendera itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Penang Hill, Penang Hill, Penang Hill Parking. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Bukit Bendera travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bukit Bendera like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bukit Bendera.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bukit Bendera in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bukit Bendera on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bukit Bendera
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bukit Bendera. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bukit Bendera for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bukit Bendera, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Bukit Bendera for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Penang Hill Itineraries
- George Town Itineraries
- Batu Feringghi Itineraries
- Bukit Mertajam Itineraries
- Penaga Itineraries
- Kulim Itineraries
- Simpang Ampat Itineraries
- Sungai Petani Itineraries
- Tanjung Tokong Itineraries
- Prai Itineraries
- Yan Itineraries
- Air Itam Itineraries
- Bayan Lepas Itineraries
- Bedong Itineraries
- Gelugor Itineraries