Bunyip Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Bunyip with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- National Rhododendron Gardens
- Puffing Billy Railway Trestle Bridge
- Emerald Lake Park
- Dandenong Ranges & Knox Visitor Information Centre
- Village Cinemas Knox
- Knox Club
- Knox Club
- Bars On The Run
- Wild Wombat Winery Tours
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Lysterfield Park
- Werribee Park Market
- 210 Poath Rd
- Professional Helicopter Services
- Frankston Beach
- Maru Koala And Animal Park (grantville)
- Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Warratina Lavender Farm
- A Maze'N Things
- Koala Conservation Centre
- My 24/7 Gym
- Healesville Sanctuary
- George Bass Coastal Walk
Recent Itineraries for Bunyip in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Bunyip? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Bunyip travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Bunyip Itinerary 5 Days
Bunyip abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Bunyip - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bunyip is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bunyip when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bunyip tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bunyip ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bunyip. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bunyip. You can visit popular places in Bunyip, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Bunyip?
The budget cost of 5 days in Bunyip is USD 525. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Bunyip 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bunyip are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Bunyip travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bunyip like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bunyip.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bunyip in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bunyip on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bunyip
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bunyip. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bunyip for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bunyip, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Bunyip