Cáceres Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Cáceres - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Cáceres is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Cáceres when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Cáceres tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Cáceres ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Cáceres. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Cáceres. You can visit popular places in Cáceres, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Cáceres?
The budget cost of 5 days in Cáceres is USD 395. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Cáceres 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Cáceres are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Cáceres in 5 days?
Parque Fernando Perez Gonzalez, Zona De Interes Regional Llanos De Caceres Y Sierra De Fuentes, Parque Del Dr. Gil Llanos, Asociacion Hospitalidad Nuestra Senora De Lourdes De La Diocesis Coria Caceres must be a part of your Cáceres itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Parque Del Gordo, Parroquia De Nuestra Senora De Guadalupe, Seminario Diocesano Coria-caceres. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Cáceres, you can add Convento Jeronimas and Piscina Natural De La Granja to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Cáceres travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Cáceres like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Cáceres.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Cáceres in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Cáceres on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Cáceres
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Cáceres. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Cáceres for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Cáceres, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Cáceres for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Miajadas Itineraries
- Cáceres Itineraries
- Trujillo Itineraries
- Alcántara Itineraries
- Puerto De Santa Cruz Itineraries
- Aldea Del Cano Itineraries
- Sierra De Fuentes Itineraries
- Cañaveral Itineraries
- Torreorgaz Itineraries
- Casar De Cáceres Itineraries
- Cordobilla De Lácara Itineraries
- Pago De San Clemente Itineraries
- Brozas Itineraries
- Aliseda Itineraries
- Torrejón El Rubio Itineraries