Cabedelo Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Cabedelo - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Cabedelo is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Cabedelo when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Cabedelo tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Cabedelo ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Cabedelo. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Cabedelo. You can visit popular places in Cabedelo, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Cabedelo?
The budget cost of 5 days in Cabedelo is USD 345. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Cabedelo 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Cabedelo are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Cabedelo in 5 days?
Praia Do Poco, Jacare Beach, Camboinha Beach, Ponta De Matos Beach must be a part of your Cabedelo itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Cabedelo travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Cabedelo like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Cabedelo.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Cabedelo in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Cabedelo on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Cabedelo
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Cabedelo. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Cabedelo for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Cabedelo, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Cabedelo