- 09:14 am Muddys Playground
- 10:30 am Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- 01:30 pm Fitzroy Island National Park
- 09:00 am Kuranda Scenic Railway
- 10:04 am Cairns Museum
- 12:08 pm Cairns Regional Gallery
- 01:43 pm Cairns Hot Air Ballooning
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Paronella Park
- 02:26 pm Great Barrier Reef
- 05:13 pm Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
Wednesday 04, Jan Cairns
Thursday 05, Jan Cairns
Friday 06, Jan Cairns
Stay for 03 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
It is a popular tourist castle located near Mena Creek Falls, 120 kilometers south of Cairns. It ...
106 km | 1 hour 26 mins02:26 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
One of the most picturesque wonders of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Great Barr...
13.6 km | 17 mins05:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
There’s no better place, other than Central Australia, to know about the Aboriginal culture...
- Palm Cove, Queensland
- Cairns Hot Air Ballooning
- Undara Volcanic National Park
- Cairns Museum
- Cairns Convention Center
- Russell River National Park
- Du Mexique
- O Ultra Lounge
- Ochre Restaurant
- Quay Street