Caltanissetta Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Caltanissetta for 5 days from Caltanissetta itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Caltanissetta in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Caltanissetta.
- Bar Tino
- Stazione Centrale
- Agenzia Viaggi Valerio Viaggi - Caltanissetta - Sicilia
- Centro Didattico "la Roverella"
- Chiesa Santa Maria La Nova
- Museum Diocesano Del Seminario Caltanissetta
- Abbazia Santo Spirito
- Fontana Del Tritone
- Riserva Naturale Monte Capodarso E Valle Dell'imera Meridionale
- Cimitero Dei Carusi
- Castello Di Lombardia
- Parco Minerario Floristella-Grottacalda
- Museo Diocesano
- Villa Romana Del Casale
- Piazza Armerina
- Casa Museo Caripa
- Domus Artis
- Autodromo Di Pergusa
- Museo Etno Antropologico E Dell'Emigrazione Valguarnerese
- Diocesi Di Caltanissetta
- Castello Di Resuttano
- Chiesa Madre
- Villa Romana Del Casale
- Terra E Sole
- Parrocchia M. SS Immacolata
- Moorea Park
- Riserva Naturale Orientata Monte Capodarso E Valle Dell'imera
- Torre Civica
- Torre Campanaria
5 Days in Caltanissetta - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Caltanissetta is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Caltanissetta when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Caltanissetta tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Caltanissetta ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Caltanissetta. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Caltanissetta. You can visit popular places in Caltanissetta, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Caltanissetta?
The budget cost of 5 days in Caltanissetta is USD 580. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Caltanissetta 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Caltanissetta are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Caltanissetta in 5 days?
Cimitero Dei Carusi, Riserva Naturale Monte Capodarso E Valle Dell'imera Meridionale, Chiesa Santa Maria La Nova, Agenzia Viaggi Valerio Viaggi - Caltanissetta - Sicilia must be a part of your Caltanissetta itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Centro Didattico "la Roverella", Stazione Centrale, Fontana Del Tritone. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Caltanissetta, you can add Abbazia Santo Spirito and Bar Tino to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Caltanissetta travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Caltanissetta like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Caltanissetta.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Caltanissetta in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Caltanissetta on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Caltanissetta
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Caltanissetta. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Caltanissetta for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Caltanissetta, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Caltanissetta itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Caltanissetta itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Caltanissetta that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Caltanissetta itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Caltanissetta memorable. Plan a trip to Caltanissetta.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Caltanissetta
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Caltanissetta attractions and things to do in 5 days in Caltanissetta. Browse from our popular Caltanissetta itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Caltanissetta for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Nicosia Itineraries
- Delia Itineraries
- Enna Itineraries
- Leonforte Itineraries
- Valguarnera Caropepe Itineraries
- Santa Caterina Villarmosa Itineraries
- Agira Itineraries
- Barrafranca Itineraries
- Piazza Armerina Itineraries
- Aidone Itineraries
- Butera Itineraries
- Mussomeli Itineraries
- Campobello Di Licata Itineraries
- Racalmuto Itineraries
- Naro Itineraries