Caltanissetta Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Caltanissetta from Caltanissetta itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Caltanissetta.
- Bar Tino
- Stazione Centrale
- Agenzia Viaggi Valerio Viaggi - Caltanissetta - Sicilia
- Centro Didattico "la Roverella"
- Chiesa Santa Maria La Nova
- Museum Diocesano Del Seminario Caltanissetta
- Abbazia Santo Spirito
- Fontana Del Tritone
- Riserva Naturale Monte Capodarso E Valle Dell'imera Meridionale
- Cimitero Dei Carusi
- Castello Di Lombardia
- Parco Minerario Floristella-Grottacalda
- Museo Diocesano
- Villa Romana Del Casale
- Piazza Armerina
- Casa Museo Caripa
- Domus Artis
- Autodromo Di Pergusa
- Museo Etno Antropologico E Dell'Emigrazione Valguarnerese
- Diocesi Di Caltanissetta
- Castello Di Resuttano
- Chiesa Madre
- Villa Romana Del Casale
- Terra E Sole
- Parrocchia M. SS Immacolata
- Moorea Park
- Riserva Naturale Orientata Monte Capodarso E Valle Dell'imera
- Torre Civica
- Torre Campanaria
5 Days in Caltanissetta - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Caltanissetta is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Caltanissetta when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Caltanissetta tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Caltanissetta ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Caltanissetta. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Caltanissetta. You can visit popular places in Caltanissetta, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Caltanissetta?
The budget cost of 5 days in Caltanissetta is USD 550. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Caltanissetta 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Caltanissetta are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Caltanissetta in 5 days?
Museum Diocesano Del Seminario Caltanissetta, Riserva Naturale Monte Capodarso E Valle Dell'imera Meridionale, Agenzia Viaggi Valerio Viaggi - Caltanissetta - Sicilia, Chiesa Santa Maria La Nova must be a part of your Caltanissetta itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Bar Tino, Centro Didattico "la Roverella", Stazione Centrale. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Caltanissetta, you can add Fontana Del Tritone and Cimitero Dei Carusi to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Caltanissetta travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Caltanissetta like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Caltanissetta.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Caltanissetta in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Caltanissetta on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Caltanissetta
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Caltanissetta. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Caltanissetta for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Caltanissetta, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Caltanissetta itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Caltanissetta itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Caltanissetta itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Caltanissetta. Plan a trip to Caltanissetta.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Caltanissetta
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Caltanissetta by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Caltanissetta quickly.
- Nicosia Itineraries
- Delia Itineraries
- Enna Itineraries
- Leonforte Itineraries
- Valguarnera Caropepe Itineraries
- Santa Caterina Villarmosa Itineraries
- Agira Itineraries
- Barrafranca Itineraries
- Piazza Armerina Itineraries
- Aidone Itineraries
- Butera Itineraries
- Mussomeli Itineraries
- Campobello Di Licata Itineraries
- Racalmuto Itineraries
- Naro Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!