Cameron Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Cameron with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Tobacco Road Golf Club
- Quail Ridge Golf Course
- Trigger Time
- A Day At The Farm (festival)
- Carthage Church Of Christ
- Priest Hill Presbyterian Church
- Good News Community Church
- First Baptist Church Of Carthage
- Stony Hill Free Will Baptist Church
- Carolina Trace Country Club
- Aloha Safari Zoo
- Union Pines High School
- Yates-thagard Baptist Church
- Whispering Woods Golf Club
- Saint Paul Lutheran Church
- Harvest Church Of God
- First Presbyterian Church
- Moore County Parks & Recreation
- Carthage United Methodist Church
- Lighthouse Assembly Of God
- Synagogue Of Christ Church
- New Covenant Fellowship
- Mt Zion Amez Church
- Emmanuel Baptist Church
- Crossroads Community Church
- Yates-Thagard Baptist Church
- Eureka Presbyterian Church
- Pleasant Hill Baptist Church
Recent Itineraries for Cameron in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Cameron? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Cameron travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Cameron Itinerary 5 Days
Cameron abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Cameron - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Cameron is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Cameron when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Cameron tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Cameron ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Cameron. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Cameron. You can visit popular places in Cameron, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Cameron?
The budget cost of 5 days in Cameron is USD 540. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Cameron 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Cameron are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Cameron in 5 days?
315 Red Hill Rd, Stanton Hill Road, DT's Marine, Walk By Faith Christian Center must be a part of your Cameron itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Hillmon Grove Baptist, Johnsonville Ame Zion Church, Spout Springs Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Cameron, you can add Spout Springs Church Of Christ and Beaver Creek Baptist Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Cameron travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Cameron like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Cameron.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Cameron in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Cameron on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Cameron
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Cameron. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Cameron for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Cameron, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Cameron