Cangkuang Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Cangkuang with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Jalan Braga
- Amanda Brownies Dago - Bandung
- Gedung Sate
- St Peter\'s Cathedral
- Geology Museum
- Saung Angklung Udjo
- Cocorico Cafe And Resto
- Nuart Sculpture Park
- The Lodge Maribaya
- Farm House
- Floating Market Lembang Bandung
- Bosscha Observatory
- Trans Studio Bandung
- Ranca Upas Smart Camp Adventure
- Kawah Putih
- Jalan Situ Patenggang
- Kampung Batu Malakasari
- Patengan Lake
- Elephant Village
- Paris Van Java Rooftop Garden
Recent Itineraries for Cangkuang in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Cangkuang? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Cangkuang travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Cangkuang Itinerary 5 Days
Cangkuang abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Cangkuang - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Cangkuang is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Cangkuang when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Cangkuang tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Cangkuang ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Cangkuang. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Cangkuang. You can visit popular places in Cangkuang, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Cangkuang?
The budget cost of 5 days in Cangkuang is USD 410. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Cangkuang 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Cangkuang are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Cangkuang travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Cangkuang like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Cangkuang.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Cangkuang in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Cangkuang on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Cangkuang
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Cangkuang. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Cangkuang for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Cangkuang, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Cangkuang