- 10:00 am Castle Of Good Hope
- 12:32 pm Fish Hoek
- 03:50 pm Chapmans Peak
- 08:00 am Table Mountain
- 02:12 pm Victoria And Alfred Waterfront
- 09:00 am District Six Museum
- 12:09 pm Two Oceans Aquarium
- 03:26 pm Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- 09:00 am Lions Head And Signal Hill
- 11:06 am Bo-kaap
- 02:28 pm Constantia
Sunday 14, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Castle Of Good Hope is a beautiful Historic site in Cape Town. Shaped like a star it is certa...
31.8 km | 33 mins12:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Fish Hoek used to be a separate place but has now been made a part of Cape town. It is a beautifu...
12.5 km | 18 mins03:50 pm Stay for 5 hrs
Chapman's Peak is the name of a mountain on the western side of the Cape Peninsula. The drive to ...
Monday 15, Dec
Tuesday 16, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The District Six Museum is very important to the documentation of the History of Cape Town. Durin...
4.1 km | 9 mins12:09 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Two Ocean’s Aquarium is a great place to hang out with your family when in Cape Town. T...
14.1 km | 17 mins03:26 pm Stay for 3 hrs
These Unique and Beautiful Botanical Gardens are a real treat for the nature lover. Home to sever...
Wednesday 17, Dec
Explore More of Cape Town:
- Victoria And Alfred Waterfront
- Robben Island
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Langa Township
- Greenpoint Park And Biodiversity Garden
- Jewish Museum
- World Of Birds Sanctuary And Monkey Park
- The Garden Route
- Chapmans Peak
- 9 Day Trip To Cape Town From Singapore
- 9 Day Trip To Cape Town From Ramstein-miesenbach
- 4 Day Trip To Cape Town From Johannesburg
- 7 Day Trip To Cape Town From Peterborough
- 3 Day Trip To Cape Town From Geneva
- 9 Day Trip To Cape Town From Dubai
- 6 Day Trip To Cape Town From Cleveland
- 2 Day Trip To Cape Town From Cape Town
- 14 Day Trip To Cape Town From London
- 9 Day Trip To Cape Town From Dulles