Carndonagh Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Carndonagh with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- St. Patrick's High Cross
- Carndonagh Presbyterian Church
- Bocan Stone Circle
- Doagh Famine Village
- Glenevin Waterfall
- North Coast Open Topper
- Malin Head
- Mamore Gap
- Monreagh Heritage Centre
- Nerve Centre
- The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
- Craft Village
- Newmills Corn & Flax Mill
- Malin Head
- Great Pollet Sea Arch
- Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre
Recent Itineraries for Carndonagh in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Carndonagh? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Carndonagh travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Carndonagh Itinerary 5 Days
Carndonagh abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Carndonagh - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Carndonagh is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Carndonagh when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Carndonagh tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Carndonagh ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Carndonagh. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Carndonagh. You can visit popular places in Carndonagh, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Carndonagh?
The budget cost of 5 days in Carndonagh is USD 740. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Carndonagh 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Carndonagh are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Carndonagh in 5 days?
Carndonagh Presbyterian Church, Newmills Corn & Flax Mill, Monreagh Heritage Centre, St. Patrick's High Cross must be a part of your Carndonagh itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Bocan Stone Circle, Nerve Centre, North Coast Open Topper. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Carndonagh travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Carndonagh like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Carndonagh.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Carndonagh in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Carndonagh on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Carndonagh
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Carndonagh. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Carndonagh for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Carndonagh, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Carndonagh