- 07:00 am Basilica Del Santo Nino
- 08:02 am Fort San Pedro
- 09:05 am Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
- 10:10 am Cebu Heritage Monument
- 10:26 am 1730 Jesuit House
- 11:27 am Yap Sandiego Ancestral House
- 12:31 pm Magellans Cross
- 01:06 pm Casa Gorordo Museum
- 02:09 pm Museo Sugbo
- 03:16 pm Cathedral Museum Of Cebu
- 04:28 pm Ayala Centre Cebu
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Cebu Taoist Temple
- 11:14 am Mountain View Natures Park
- 02:49 pm Jumalon Butterfly Sanctuary
- 05:36 pm Tops Lookout
- 09:00 am Kawasan Falls
- 12:03 pm Tumalog Falls
- 06:55 pm Kalanggaman Islet
- Free Time
- 12:00 pm Lapu Lapu Statue
- 01:02 pm Mactan
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 05, Jan Cebu City
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the most famous landmarks in Cebu, the Basilica Del Santo Nino is also amongst the oldest ...
0.6 km | 3 mins08:02 am Stay for 1 hr
Fort San Pedro dates back to 1565. Built as a defensive fortress under the command of Miguel L&oa...
0.8 km | 3 mins09:05 am Stay for 1 hr
The Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral is a 15th century cathedral that has weathered the world war and ...
0.9 km | 5 mins10:10 am Stay for 15 min
The Heritage of Cebu Monument is an illustration of sculptures made of concrete, bronze, brass an...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.2 km | 1 min11:27 am Stay for 1 hr
This historic house is close to two centuries old. The house is owned by Maria Florido and Don Ju...
0.819 km | 4.27 mins12:31 pm Stay for 30 min
Magellan's Cross is a Christian cross that was commissioned by Portuguese and Spanish explorers o...
1.1 km | 5 mins
1.0 km | 4 mins
1.6 km | 7 mins
3.329 km | 11.85 mins
Friday 06, Jan Cebu City
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Cebu Taoist temple is one of the prettiest sights of Cebu city. It was built in 1972 by the w...
6.878 km | 14.78 mins
13.4 km | 35 mins
16.6 km | 47 mins
Saturday 07, Jan Cebu City
56.0 km | 1 hour 3 mins
214 km | 3 hours 53 mins
Sunday 08, Jan Cebu City
Stay for 04 hrs
No transit found12:00 pm Stay for 45 min
Lapu-Lapu, Cebu’s local hero is well known for his resistance of the Spanish rule. He is sa...
6.9 km | 18 mins01:02 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Besides being the location of Cebu’s airport, Mactan is a paradise in its own right. Beauti...
Monday 09, Jan Cebu City
Explore More of Cebu City:
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- 3 Day Trip To Pune
- 12 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Buon Ma Thuot From London
- 11 Day Trip To Miami, Dallas, New Orleans, Orlando, Key West, Montgomery From Strongsville
- Trip To Berlin
- 10 Day Europe Trip Itinerary - Trip Plan For Europe
- 7 Day Trip To Kaiserslautern From Greensboro
- 4 Day Trip To Gokarna From Chennai
- 12 Day Trip To Madrid From Carrboro
- 3 Day Trip To London From Riyadh
- 7 Day Trip To Agra, Delhi From Kochi
- 4 Day Trip To New York City From Saitama
- Trip To Hong Kong
- 5 Day Trip To Macau From Bangalore
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Linkoping
- 7 Day Trip To Ko Samui From Pune
- 5 Day Trip To Marrakesh From Nicholasville
- 5 Day Trip To Golden, Aurora, Kearney From Des Moines
- Trip To Prague, Warsaw
- 5 Day Trip To Cancun From Los Altos
- 11 Day Trip To Florence, Milan, Barcelona, Monterosso From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To Boston From Toronto
- 5 Day Trip To Seoul From Central
- 4 Day Trip To Chattanooga From Bremond
- 4 Days Trip To Rome From Paris
- 15 Day Trip To Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Cody From Sydney
- 30 Day Trip To Guatemala, Belize, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama From Mexico City
- 4 Days Trip To Paris From San Francisco
- 3 Day Trip To Wayanad From Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip To Candolim From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Tirupati From Tirur