Chapeco Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Chapeco - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Chapeco is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Chapeco when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Chapeco tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Chapeco ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Chapeco. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Chapeco. You can visit popular places in Chapeco, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Chapeco?
The budget cost of 5 days in Chapeco is USD 390. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Chapeco 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Chapeco are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Chapeco in 5 days?
Gráfica Inovar - Chapecó Sc, Universidade Comunitária Regional De Chapecó, Sander Fotografias, Clemafran Indústria De Mármores must be a part of your Chapeco itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Irmã Breassini Mantelli, O Desbravador, Praca Coronel Bertaso. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Chapeco, you can add Ajc Mini Coelhos and Duocasa Chapecó to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Chapeco travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Chapeco like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Chapeco.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Chapeco in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Chapeco on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Chapeco
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Chapeco. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Chapeco for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Chapeco, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Pato Branco Itineraries
- São Lourenço Do Oeste Itineraries
- Mondaí Itineraries
- Erechim Itineraries
- Concórdia Itineraries
- Palmas Itineraries
- Severiano De Almeida Itineraries
- Arabutã Itineraries
- Faxinal Dos Guedes Itineraries
- Capinzal Itineraries
- Peritiba Itineraries
- Machadinho Itineraries
- Getúlio Vargas Itineraries
- Cel. Martins Itineraries
- Saudades Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!