- 06:00 am Sri Parthasarathy Swamy Temple
- 07:08 am Besant Nagar Beach
- 07:59 am The Theosophical Society
- 09:01 am Birla Planetarium
- 10:09 am Vivekananda House
- 08:00 am Marina Beach
- 09:52 am Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- 11:34 am The Anna Centenary Library
- 12:31 pm Guindy National Park
- 01:36 pm T Nagar And Ranganathan Street
Friday 13, Nov
Saturday 14, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
Stretching at a length of 13 kilometres, Marina beach is the second largest beach in the world. I...
33.1 km | 1 hour 7 mins09:52 am Stay for 45 min
Slap on some sunscreen and head out to the Arignar Anna Zoological Park, or VandalurZoo as it&rsq...
31.0 km | 58 mins
3.9 km | 12 mins
5.2 km | 20 mins
More about Chennai
6 Weekend Getaways From Chennai For A De-Stressing HolidayExplore 6 de-stressing weekend getaways from Chennai that will give you relief from the busy city life. These weekend places include Kanchipuram, Nandi Hills!
10 Captivating Places to Visit Near Chennai In MonsoonDrive to these amazing places to visit near Chennai in monsoon. Plan your escapade in July-August to these lush green, laid back vistas!
Fun Activities To Do In Chennai This Independence Day 2016Celebrate your freedom to travel with the help of this specially prepared list of fun activities to do in Chennai this Independence Day 2016!
Explore More of ChennaiTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for