- 06:00 am Sri Parthasarathy Swamy Temple
- 06:55 am Marina Beach
- 08:26 am Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- 09:49 am Madras Crocodile Bank
- 11:57 am Ayapakkam
- 05:30 am San Thome Basilica
- 06:29 am The Theosophical Society
- 07:35 am Guindy National Park
- 08:31 am The Anna Centenary Library
- 09:31 am T Nagar And Ranganathan Street
- 06:30 am Jagannath Temple Kanathur
- 07:38 am Besant Nagar Beach
- 08:40 am Birla Planetarium
- 09:42 am Ashtalakshmi Temple
- 10:46 am Mylapore
Wednesday 02, Mar
0.895 km | 10.73 mins06:55 am Stay for 45 min
Stretching at a length of 13 kilometres, Marina beach is the second largest beach in the world. I...
32.67 km | 45.60 mins08:26 am Stay for 45 min
Slap on some sunscreen and head out to the Arignar Anna Zoological Park, or VandalurZoo as it&rsq...
27.6 km | 38 mins
58.8 km | 1 hour 23 mins11:57 am Stay for 45 min
Thursday 03, Mar
Friday 04, Mar
9.5 km | 24 mins07:38 am Stay for 45 min
Perfect to escape the hysteria of the city, Besant’ Nagar’s Elliot beach is one of th...
5.1 km | 17 mins
5.8 km | 17 mins09:42 am Stay for 45 min
Dedicated to the Indian deity of wealth, the AshtalakshmiKovil is a beautiful burst of colour upo...
6.8 km | 19 mins10:46 am Stay for 45 min
Chennai most buzzing and culturally eclectic neighbourhood, Mylapore also happens to be one of th...
More about Chennai
10 Chennai Restaurants That Serve American WayCheck out a list of 10 Best American Restaurants in Chennai that serves delicious authentic dishes like chicken wings, burgers in an original American style.
6 Weekend Getaways From Chennai For A De-Stressing HolidayExplore 6 de-stressing weekend getaways from Chennai that will give you relief from the busy city life. These weekend places include Kanchipuram, Nandi Hills!
Reasons to Visit Dhanushkodi - The Ghost TownWhy visit Dhanushkodi, the ghost town in Tamil Nadu? Shallow beaches and historical remains this place in Rameshwaram is a must visit tourist attraction.