- 06:00 am Sri Parthasarathy Swamy Temple
- 06:55 am Marina Beach
- 08:26 am Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- 09:49 am Madras Crocodile Bank
- 11:57 am Ayapakkam
- 05:30 am San Thome Basilica
- 06:29 am The Theosophical Society
- 07:35 am Guindy National Park
- 08:31 am The Anna Centenary Library
- 09:31 am T Nagar And Ranganathan Street
- 06:30 am Jagannath Temple Kanathur
- 07:38 am Besant Nagar Beach
- 08:40 am Birla Planetarium
- 09:42 am Ashtalakshmi Temple
- 10:46 am Mylapore
Wednesday 02, Mar
0.895 km | 10.73 mins06:55 am Stay for 45 min
Stretching at a length of 13 kilometres, Marina beach is the second largest beach in the world. I...
32.67 km | 45.60 mins08:26 am Stay for 45 min
Slap on some sunscreen and head out to the Arignar Anna Zoological Park, or VandalurZoo as it&rsq...
27.6 km | 38 mins
58.8 km | 1 hour 23 mins11:57 am Stay for 45 min
Thursday 03, Mar
Friday 04, Mar
9.5 km | 24 mins07:38 am Stay for 45 min
Perfect to escape the hysteria of the city, Besant’ Nagar’s Elliot beach is one of th...
5.1 km | 17 mins
5.8 km | 17 mins09:42 am Stay for 45 min
Dedicated to the Indian deity of wealth, the AshtalakshmiKovil is a beautiful burst of colour upo...
6.8 km | 19 mins10:46 am Stay for 45 min
Chennai most buzzing and culturally eclectic neighbourhood, Mylapore also happens to be one of th...
More about Chennai
6 Weekend Getaways From Chennai For A De-Stressing HolidayExplore 6 de-stressing weekend getaways from Chennai that will give you relief from the busy city life. These weekend places include Kanchipuram, Nandi Hills!
10 Captivating Places to Visit Near Chennai In MonsoonDrive to these amazing places to visit near Chennai in monsoon. Plan your escapade in July-August to these lush green, laid back vistas!
Fun Activities To Do In Chennai This Independence Day 2016Celebrate your freedom to travel with the help of this specially prepared list of fun activities to do in Chennai this Independence Day 2016!