Chesham Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Chesham - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Chesham is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Chesham when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Chesham tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Chesham ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Chesham. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Chesham. You can visit popular places in Chesham, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Chesham?
The budget cost of 5 days in Chesham is USD 880. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Chesham 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Chesham are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Chesham in 5 days?
Chartridge Conference Centre, Chesham Museum, Chartridge Park Golf Club, Chesham Open Air Pool must be a part of your Chesham itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Chesham Moor, The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham Library. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Chesham, you can add Broadway Baptist Church and Newtown Evangelical Baptist Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Chesham travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Chesham like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Chesham.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Chesham in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Chesham on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Chesham
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Chesham. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Chesham for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Chesham, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Chesham for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Wooburn Green Itineraries
- Amersham Itineraries
- Great Missenden Itineraries
- High Wycombe Itineraries
- Berkhamsted Itineraries
- Tring Itineraries
- Gerrards Cross Itineraries
- Kings Langley Itineraries
- Hemel Hempstead Itineraries
- Great Gaddesden Itineraries
- Pitstone Itineraries
- Little Chalfont Itineraries
- Rickmansworth Itineraries
- Abbots Langley Itineraries
- Wendover Itineraries