Chiang Khan Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Chiang Khan - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Chiang Khan is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Chiang Khan when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Chiang Khan tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Chiang Khan ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Chiang Khan. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Chiang Khan. You can visit popular places in Chiang Khan, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Chiang Khan?
The budget cost of 5 days in Chiang Khan is USD 235. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Chiang Khan 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Chiang Khan are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Chiang Khan in 5 days?
Phu Thok, Wat Phu Chang Noi, Thnnkhnedinechiiyngkhaan, Eruue`nrakrimokhng Echiiyngkhaan must be a part of your Chiang Khan itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Ehuue`nkhumhak, Wat Tha Khaek, Kaeng Khut Khu. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Chiang Khan travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Chiang Khan like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Chiang Khan.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Chiang Khan in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Chiang Khan on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Chiang Khan
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Chiang Khan. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Chiang Khan for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Chiang Khan, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Chiang Khan for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Vientiane Itineraries
- Lom Kao Itineraries
- Sisaket Itineraries
- Dan Sai Itineraries
- Lom Sak Itineraries
- Tha Bo Itineraries
- Wang Saphung Itineraries
- Ban Phrao Itineraries
- Phan Phrao Itineraries
- Mi Chai Itineraries
- Vientiane College Itineraries
- Loei Itineraries
- Vientiane Seafood Itineraries
- That Itineraries
- Tha Li Itineraries