- 08:00 am Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- 10:20 am Chiang Mai Zoo
- 11:33 am Wat U Mong
- 01:46 pm Wat Lok Molee
- 02:50 pm Wat Phra Singh
- 04:26 pm Wat Suan Dok
- 09:00 am Elephant Nature Park
- 09:54 am The Three Kings Monument
- 11:27 am Wat Chedi Luang
- 01:32 pm Wat Chiang Man
- 02:14 pm Wat Chet
- 03:52 pm Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Free Time
- 11:54 am Wiang Kum Kam
- 04:00 pm Doi Suthep-pui National Park
Sunday 19, Nov Chiang Mai
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
A must see, on any visit to Chiang Mai, is the wondrous and holy temple of Wat Phra That which is...
11.3 km | 21 mins
4.4 km | 12 mins11:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
The difference between this wat and the rest is the exotic location of the temple. A small trek w...
4.7 km | 13 mins
1.4 km | 4 mins02:50 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is undoubtedly Chiang Mai's most visited temple and owes its fame to the fact that it houses...
2.2 km | 6 mins04:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
The elaborate prayer hall or and the unusually sized chapel which is open on all the sides is ent...
Monday 20, Nov Chiang Mai
3.1 km | 9 mins09:54 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Proudly wearing 14th-century royal garb, the bronze Three Kings Monument commemorates the allianc...
0.6 km | 3 mins11:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sponsored by the UNESCO for restoration, the Wat Chedi Luang is one place where you have to be wh...
1.2 km | 5 mins01:32 pm Stay for 30 min
Know as Chiang Mai's oldest temple, Wat Chiang Man used to be the residence of King Mengrai. It i...
4.5 km | 12 mins
15.5 km | 38 mins03:52 pm Stay for 5 hrs
This attraction is open during the day but the real action happens at night during the Predator P...
Tuesday 21, Nov Chiang Mai
Stay for 03:55 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:54 am Stay for 3 hrs
An easy trip from the main city will take you to this picturesque-straight-out-of –the-book...
36.1 km | 1 hour 5 mins04:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Looming over the city like guardian spirits and providing a sanctuary of forest and mountain cool...
Explore More of Chiang Mai:
- What to See in One Day in Chiang Mai
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Chiang Mai
- What to See in 3 Days in Chiang Mai
- Best Way to See Chiang Mai in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Chiang Mai
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Chiang Mai
- How to Spend a Week in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Where to stay in Chiang Mai
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Anshun Itinerary 3 Days
- Hechi Itinerary 3 Days
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Paris, London, Zurich
- 5 Day Trip To New Orleans From Philadelphia
- 9 Day Trip To San Jose, Quepos, Monteverde From Vancouver
- 9 Day Trip To New York City From Aptos
- Trip To Paris
- 6 Day Trip To Panaji, Agonda From Delhi
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Pune
- 4 Day Trip To Paris From Pune
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Pune
- 3 Day Trip To Singapore From Bangkok
- 4 Day Trip To Salt Lake City From Las Vegas
- 3 Day Trip To Irvine From San Jose
- 4 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Nashville
- 17 Day Trip To Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Motobu From Horsley
- 17 Day Trip To Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia From Dubai
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Auckland
- 8 Day Trip To Kolkata From Pune
- 5 Day Trip To New York City From London
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Los Angeles
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Denver
- 10 Day Trip To Paris, London, Brussels From Suwanee
- 8 Day Trip To Bucharest From Athens
- 3 Day Trip To Sydney
- Trip To Amsterdam
- 3 Day Trip To Kandy From Colombo
- 12 Day Trip To Venice, Lucerne, Santorini From London
- 4 Day Trip To Orlando From London