- 08:00 am Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- 10:20 am Chiang Mai Zoo
- 11:33 am Wat U Mong
- 01:46 pm Wat Lok Molee
- 02:50 pm Wat Phra Singh
- 04:26 pm Wat Suan Dok
- 09:00 am Elephant Nature Park
- 09:54 am The Three Kings Monument
- 11:27 am Wat Chedi Luang
- 01:32 pm Wat Chiang Man
- 02:14 pm Wat Chet
- 03:52 pm Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Free Time
- 11:54 am Wiang Kum Kam
- 04:00 pm Doi Suthep-pui National Park
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 19, Nov Chiang Mai
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
A must see, on any visit to Chiang Mai, is the wondrous and holy temple of Wat Phra That which is...
11.3 km | 21 mins
4.4 km | 12 mins11:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
The difference between this wat and the rest is the exotic location of the temple. A small trek w...
4.7 km | 13 mins
1.4 km | 4 mins02:50 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is undoubtedly Chiang Mai's most visited temple and owes its fame to the fact that it houses...
2.2 km | 6 mins04:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
The elaborate prayer hall or and the unusually sized chapel which is open on all the sides is ent...
Monday 20, Nov Chiang Mai
3.1 km | 9 mins09:54 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Proudly wearing 14th-century royal garb, the bronze Three Kings Monument commemorates the allianc...
0.6 km | 3 mins11:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sponsored by the UNESCO for restoration, the Wat Chedi Luang is one place where you have to be wh...
1.2 km | 5 mins01:32 pm Stay for 30 min
Know as Chiang Mai's oldest temple, Wat Chiang Man used to be the residence of King Mengrai. It i...
4.5 km | 12 mins
15.5 km | 38 mins03:52 pm Stay for 5 hrs
This attraction is open during the day but the real action happens at night during the Predator P...
Tuesday 21, Nov Chiang Mai
Stay for 03:55 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:54 am Stay for 3 hrs
An easy trip from the main city will take you to this picturesque-straight-out-of –the-book...
36.1 km | 1 hour 5 mins04:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Looming over the city like guardian spirits and providing a sanctuary of forest and mountain cool...
Wednesday 22, Nov Chiang Mai
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Chiang Mai:
- What to See in One Day in Chiang Mai
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Chiang Mai
- What to See in 3 Days in Chiang Mai
- Best Way to See Chiang Mai in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Chiang Mai
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Chiang Mai
- How to Spend a Week in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Where to stay in Chiang Mai
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Mumbai
- Trip To Rome
- Trip To Istanbul
- Trip To Vienna, Prague, Budapest
- Trip To Paris, Barcelona And Ibiza Rosie Chen ALREFAEE And ChenYan YE
- Trip To Pigeon Forge
- Trip To Seattle
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Jammu
- Trip To Madrid
- Trip To Los Angeles
- Trip To Dublin
- Trip To Washington D. C.
- Trip To Abu Dhabi
- Trip To Tokyo
- Trip To Miami
- Trip To Sydney, Gold Coast
- Trip To Kathmandu
- Trip To Prague
- Trip To Shimla
- Trip To Kuala Lumpur
- Trip To Krabi
- Trip To Darjeeling, Rajkot
- Trip To Shimla, Manali
- Trip To Mahabaleshwar, Alibag
- Trip To Paris
- Zovencedo Itinerary 1 Day
- Trip To Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park
- 7 Day Trip To Barcelona, Madrid From Hyderabad