Chieri Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Chieri - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Chieri is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Chieri when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Chieri tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Chieri ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Chieri. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Chieri. You can visit popular places in Chieri, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Chieri?
The budget cost of 5 days in Chieri is USD 685. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Chieri 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Chieri are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Chieri in 5 days?
Chiesa Di S. Luigi Gonzaga, San Giorgio, Il Sogno Nel Cassetto, Villa Moglia must be a part of your Chieri itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Parrocchia Del Duomo, Istituto Santa Teresa, Istituto Salesiano Cristo Re S. Luigi. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Chieri, you can add Parrocchia Di S. Luigi Gonzaga and Monastero Delle Benedettine Cassinesi to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Chieri travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Chieri like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Chieri.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Chieri in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Chieri on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Chieri
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Chieri. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Chieri for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Chieri, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Turin Itineraries
- Castelnuovo Don Bosco Itineraries
- Pino Torinese Itineraries
- Moncalieri Itineraries
- Vinovo Itineraries
- San Mauro Torinese Itineraries
- Stupinigi Itineraries
- Settimo Torinese Itineraries
- Villanova D'asti Itineraries
- Villafranca D'asti Itineraries
- Arignano Itineraries
- Cortazzone Itineraries
- Superga Itineraries
- Sciolze Itineraries
- Castagneto Po Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!