Chilamate Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Chilamate - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Chilamate is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Chilamate when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Chilamate tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Chilamate ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Chilamate. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Chilamate. You can visit popular places in Chilamate, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Chilamate?
The budget cost of 5 days in Chilamate is USD 415. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Chilamate 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Chilamate are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Chilamate in 5 days?
Parque Recreativo Municipal Los Chorros must be a part of your Chilamate itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Chilamate travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Chilamate like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Chilamate.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Chilamate in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Chilamate on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Chilamate
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Chilamate. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Chilamate for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Chilamate, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Chilamate for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- San Jose Itineraries
- Heredia Itineraries
- Grecia Itineraries
- Sarchi Itineraries
- Santiago De Puriscal Itineraries
- San José Itineraries
- Escazu Itineraries
- Alajuelita Itineraries
- Curridabat Itineraries
- San Ramon Itineraries
- Palmares Itineraries
- San Antonio De Coronado Itineraries
- Guadalupe Itineraries
- Naranjo De Alajuela Itineraries
- Guaitil Itineraries