Citrus Heights Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Citrus Heights - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Citrus Heights is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Citrus Heights when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Citrus Heights tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Citrus Heights ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Citrus Heights. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Citrus Heights. You can visit popular places in Citrus Heights, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Citrus Heights?
The budget cost of 5 days in Citrus Heights is USD 575. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Citrus Heights 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Citrus Heights are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Citrus Heights in 5 days?
Crosswoods Park, Hearts For Parks, Corner Pocket, United Artists Sunrise Mall 4 must be a part of your Citrus Heights itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Madison Ave, C & C Marine, Bayside Church Of Citrus Heights. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Citrus Heights, you can add Friends Church and Christ The King Retreat Center to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Citrus Heights travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Citrus Heights like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Citrus Heights.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Citrus Heights in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Citrus Heights on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Citrus Heights
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Citrus Heights. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Citrus Heights for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Citrus Heights, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Placerville Itineraries
- Sacramento Itineraries
- El Dorado Hills Itineraries
- Carmichael Itineraries
- Granite Bay Itineraries
- North Highlands Itineraries
- West Sacramento Itineraries
- Rancho Cordova Itineraries
- Rocklin Itineraries
- Davis Itineraries
- Elk Grove Itineraries
- Folsom Itineraries
- Lincoln Itineraries
- Woodland Itineraries
- Roseville Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!