Cochabamba Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Cochabamba - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Cochabamba is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Cochabamba when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Cochabamba tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Cochabamba ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Cochabamba. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Cochabamba. You can visit popular places in Cochabamba, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Cochabamba?
The budget cost of 5 days in Cochabamba is USD 140. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Cochabamba 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Cochabamba are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Cochabamba in 5 days?
Pulacayo, El Cristo De La Concordia, Huanchaca, Jorge Wilsterman International Airport must be a part of your Cochabamba itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Cochabamba travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Cochabamba like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Cochabamba.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Cochabamba in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Cochabamba on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Cochabamba
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Cochabamba. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Cochabamba for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Cochabamba, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Cochabamba itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Cochabamba itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Cochabamba itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Cochabamba. Plan a trip to Cochabamba.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Cochabamba
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Cochabamba by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Cochabamba quickly.
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Chongqing Itinerary 5 Days
- Himeji Itinerary 5 Days
- Rohnert Park Itinerary 5 Days
- Aracaju Itinerary 5 Days
- Porto Seguro Itinerary 5 Days
- Matsumoto Itinerary 5 Days
- Huanuco Itinerary 5 Days
- Tatranská Lomnica Itinerary 5 Days
- Maun Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!