Coeur Dalene Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Coeur Dalene using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- Iron Horse Bar & Grill
- McEuen Park
- Timberline Adventures
- City Park & Beach
- First Baptist Church
- 7th Street Park
- Cherry Hill Park
- Sunset Park
- Coeur D'Alene Church Of The Nazarene
- Adventure Sport Rentals
- Hayden Wake
- Coeur D'alene National Forest
- Hovercraft Rides On Lake Coeur D'alene
- Dog Park
- Regal Cinemas Riverstone 14
- Strike Zone Arena
- Lake City Church
- Sunshine Minting, Inc.
- Chief Architect Software
- Candlelight Christian Fellowship
- Ramsey Park
- The Golf Club At Black Rock
- Skate Park / Bmx Free-style Park
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Church Of Christ At Coeur D' Alene
Recent Itineraries for Coeur Dalene in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Coeur Dalene? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Coeur Dalene travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Coeur Dalene Itinerary 5 Days
Coeur Dalene abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Coeur Dalene - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Coeur Dalene is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Coeur Dalene when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Coeur Dalene tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Coeur Dalene ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Coeur Dalene. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Coeur Dalene. You can visit popular places in Coeur Dalene, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Coeur Dalene?
The budget cost of 5 days in Coeur Dalene is USD 490. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Coeur Dalene 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Coeur Dalene are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Coeur Dalene in 5 days?
The Art Spirit Gallery, Candlelight Christian Fellowship, City Park & Beach, Cherry Hill Park must be a part of your Coeur Dalene itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Sunset Park, Chief Architect Software, Sunshine Minting, Inc.. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Coeur Dalene, you can add Coeur D'alene National Forest and Heart Of The City Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Coeur Dalene travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Coeur Dalene like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Coeur Dalene.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Coeur Dalene in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Coeur Dalene on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Coeur Dalene
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Coeur Dalene. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Coeur Dalene for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Coeur Dalene, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Coeur Dalene