- 09:00 am The Little Mermaid Statue
- 09:40 am Nyhavn
- 11:48 am Stroget
- 02:52 pm Tivoli Gardens
- 09:00 am Christiania
- 01:18 pm Copenhagen Zoo
- 03:58 pm Louisiana Museum Of Modern Art
- 09:00 am The National Museum
- 12:10 pm The Round Tower
- 03:18 pm The National Gallery Of Denmark
- 05:23 pm Rosenborg Castle
- 08:15 pm Oresund Bridge
- 09:00 am Suomenlinna
- 10:00 am The Market Square
- 11:37 am Museum Of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- 12:33 pm Helsinki Cathedral
- 01:29 pm Toolonlahti
- 02:32 pm Linnanmaki Amusement Park
- 09:00 am Temppeliaukio Church Or Rock Church
- 10:11 am Esplanade Park
- 11:08 am Parliament House
- 12:00 pm Hietaniemi
- 01:02 pm Seurasaari Island
- 02:14 pm Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral
- 03:10 pm Kamppi Chapel Of Silence
- 09:00 am Gamla Stan
- 09:47 am Royal Palace
- 10:42 am Vasa Museum
- 12:01 pm Drottningholm Palace
- 01:05 pm Stadshuset
- 03:13 pm Dramaten
- 06:16 pm Historiska Museet
- 08:30 pm Stadsbiblioteket
- 09:26 pm Nordic Museum
- 10:24 pm Sergels Torg
- 01:32 am Strandvagen
- 02:26 am Konserthuset
- 03:21 am Ostermalmshallen
- 09:00 am Christainborg Palace
- 09:38 am Botanical Garden
- 11:59 am National Aquarium Copenhagen
- 02:54 pm Kastellet
- 05:09 pm The Royal Reception Rooms
- 05:43 pm Ruins Under Christiansborg Palace
- 09:36 pm Legoland Billund
- 01:18 am Experimentarium
- 03:01 am Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
Tuesday 08, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
Copenhagen has had quite a hate-love affair with this statue. Since it was crafted in 1913, the s...
3.3 km | 10 mins09:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful and historic waterway is a tourist favorite. It’s said to have been a favori...
2.3 km | 9 mins11:48 am Stay for 3 hrs
This, the longest pedestrian shopping complex in the world, is actually a collection of streets t...
1.0 km | 4 mins02:52 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This is easily Copenhagens’s most popular attraction, drawing over four million visitors ea...
Wednesday 09, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Hundreds of thousands vist this neighborhood every year. It’s notrious for the capricious l...
6.0 km | 19 mins01:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This rainforest zoo in Copenhagen houses over 3,000 animals, which together form around 260 excit...
42.7 km | 40 mins03:58 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The first impression one has of this museum is one of harmony. The landscape, the gardens, the ar...
Thursday 10, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Of all the museums in Denmark, this is the only one solely dedicated to preserving and exhibiting...
2.4 km | 10 mins12:10 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This tower is many things: a historical monument, an astronomical observatory, and a really good ...
1.8 km | 9 mins03:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
It was recommended to the King of Denmark in the 1890s that he create a separate museum for the p...
1.5 km | 5 mins05:23 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This doesn’t much look like a classical castle, but what do we know of architecture anyway....
56.0 km | 51 mins
Friday 11, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
Suomenlinna is on a lovely set of islands just off the coast of Helsinki. These islands are acces...
2.75 km | 15 mins10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This Market Square in Helsinki is an amazing place to take in the sights and sounds of the city. ...
1.5 km | 8 mins11:37 am Stay for 45 min
The Museum of Contemporary art in Helsinki is a paradise for the art lover. With over 8000 modern...
2.6 km | 11 mins12:33 pm Stay for 45 min
The Lutheran Cathedral or the Helsinki Cathedral, which is known as the Tuomiokirkko in Finnish, ...
2.9 km | 11 mins
1.1 km | 4 mins
Saturday 12, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Temppeliaukio church is an absolute delight to see in Helsinki. The whole church was carved o...
3.1 km | 12 mins10:11 am Stay for 45 min
The Esplanade Park or the Esplanadi is a wonderful cultural and social place in Helsinki. As the ...
2.8 km | 11 mins11:08 am Stay for 45 min
The Parliament House of Finland is a stunning neo-classical building in Helsinki. The simple brow...
1.8 km | 7 mins
4.9 km | 17 mins
7.3 km | 27 mins
2.3 km | 12 mins
Sunday 13, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
This area of Stockholm is about as authentic a treat you can have of a medieval township as anywh...
0.5 km | 3 mins09:47 am Stay for 45 min
The palace is quite a source of instant gratification, especially if you’re a history buff ...
2.8 km | 9 mins10:42 am Stay for 45 min
Unusual to look at, yet utterly enchanting on the inside, this museum is one of Stockholm’s...
15.0 km | 34 mins12:01 pm Stay for 45 min
Europe well deserves it’s reputation for the best palaces in the world, and this is another...
10.6 km | 19 mins01:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you didn’t know why, you’d think that the locals overhype the place. Their love fo...
1.9 km | 8 mins03:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Ths lovely Art Noveau building was funded by lottery. It’s a theatre with a seating for abo...
1.1 km | 3 mins06:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Laid out cleverly over three floors, the Swedish Historical museum will take you through the vari...
3.8 km | 13 mins
3.3 km | 11 mins09:26 pm Stay for 45 min
On Djurgargen Island, this museum was brought to existence thanks to private donations. It’...
3.1 km | 13 mins
2.3 km | 8 mins01:32 am Stay for 45 min
This opulent boulevard is the nicest walk in the city. There’s not much to do here, but sta...
2.4 km | 9 mins02:26 am Stay for 45 min
This is probably Stockholm’s most famous building. It’s where the ceremonial presenta...
1.7 km | 10 mins03:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
There’s something special about the idea of a covered market hall, no matter what it’...
Monday 14, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
This is the only building in the the world to host all three branches of government: executive, j...
2.7 km | 9 mins
8.8 km | 21 mins
10.6 km | 26 mins02:54 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Kastellet is one of the most well-preserved star shaped forts in Northern Europe. It is developed...
3.6 km | 15 mins
0.8 km | 3 mins
267 km | 2 hours 53 mins
267 km | 2 hours 57 mins
4.2 km | 13 mins03:01 am Stay for 2 hrs
Despite the immediate association you might make with bear, this is a actuallt a sculpture museum...
Explore More of Copenhagen:
- What to See in One Day in Copenhagen
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Copenhagen
- What to See in 3 Days in Copenhagen
- Best Way to See Copenhagen in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Copenhagen
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend a Week in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Where to stay in Copenhagen
- Amager Strandpark
- Vor Frue Kirke
- Central Station
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Vasa Museum
- Christians Church
- Brondby Stadion
- Drottningholm Palace
- 5 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Bremerton
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Mount Pearl
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Geneva
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Philadelphia
- 7 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Chaska
- 5 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Zagreb
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Jeddah
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From London
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From New York City
- 10 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Canberra