- 08:33 am Hotel Viktoria
- 09:28 am The National Gallery Of Denmark
- 11:30 am Geological Museum
- 01:36 pm The Little Mermaid Statue
- 03:44 pm Louisiana Museum Of Modern Art
- 09:15 am Hotel Viktoria
- 10:00 am Nyhavn
- 01:06 pm The National Museum
- 04:06 pm Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- 06:07 pm Tivoli Gardens
- 09:12 pm Grams Lækkerier Morten Nielsen
- 08:00 am Hotel Viktoria
- 08:57 am Christiania
- 01:10 pm The Round Tower
- 04:21 pm Stroget
- 08:08 pm Sodergatan Street
Wednesday 27, Jul Copenhagen
08:33 am Stay for 45 minViktoriagade 2INR 27462.36
2.9 km | 11 mins09:28 am Stay for 2 hrs
It was recommended to the King of Denmark in the 1890s that he create a separate museum for the p...
0.3 km | 2 mins
2.2 km | 6 mins01:36 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Copenhagen has had quite a hate-love affair with this statue. Since it was crafted in 1913, the s...
38.6 km | 37 mins03:44 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The first impression one has of this museum is one of harmony. The landscape, the gardens, the ar...
Thursday 28, Jul Copenhagen
09:15 am Stay for 45 minViktoriagade 2INR 27462.36
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
This beautiful and historic waterway is a tourist favorite. It’s said to have been a favori...
1.5 km | 6 mins01:06 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Of all the museums in Denmark, this is the only one solely dedicated to preserving and exhibiting...
No transit found04:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Despite the immediate association you might make with bear, this is a actuallt a sculpture museum...
0.3 km | 1 min06:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This is easily Copenhagens’s most popular attraction, drawing over four million visitors ea...
1.4 km | 6 mins09:12 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: Sandwiches, Soups, Danish
Friday 29, Jul Copenhagen
08:00 am Stay for 45 minViktoriagade 2INR 27462.36
3.9 km | 13 mins08:57 am Stay for 4 hrs
Hundreds of thousands vist this neighborhood every year. It’s notrious for the capricious l...
3.3 km | 13 mins01:10 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This tower is many things: a historical monument, an astronomical observatory, and a really good ...
3.0 km | 11 mins04:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This, the longest pedestrian shopping complex in the world, is actually a collection of streets t...
45.7 km | 47 mins
Explore More of Copenhagen:
- What to See in One Day in Copenhagen
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Copenhagen
- What to See in 3 Days in Copenhagen
- Best Way to See Copenhagen in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Copenhagen
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Copenhagen
- How to Spend a Week in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Where to stay in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Opera House
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Medicinsk Museion
- Big House
- Great Synagogue
- Sct. Ansgars Church
- Ofelia Plads
- 3 Day Trip To Copenhagen
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Toronto
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Richmond Hill
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Copenhagen
- 3 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Milan
- 3 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Mt Pleasant
- 5 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Zagreb
- 4 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Jeddah
- 5 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Johor Bahru