Countryside Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Countryside for 5 days from Countryside itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Countryside in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Countryside.
- Rodeway Inn
- Joe's Saloon
- Max McCook Athletic & Exposition
- Primal Oceans Salt Cave
- Galloping Ghost
- 119 Lawton Rd
- La Grange Theatre
- First United Methodist Church
- Willowbrook Ballroom
- Oak Park Visitors Center
- New Vintage
- Christian Reformed Church Of Western Springs
- Western Springs Baptist Church
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- First Congregational Church Of Western Springs
- Go Ape Zip Line & Treetop Adventure - Bemis Woods
- Western Springs Park District
- Spring Rock Park
- Ridge Acres Park
- Presbyterian Church Of Western Springs
- Springdale Park
- Clark Park
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Theatre Of Western Springs
- Northeast Park
- Lyonsville Congregational United Church Of Christ
- West End Tot Park
5 Days in Countryside - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Countryside is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Countryside when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Countryside tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Countryside ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Countryside. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Countryside. You can visit popular places in Countryside, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Countryside?
The budget cost of 5 days in Countryside is USD 775. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Countryside 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Countryside are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Countryside in 5 days?
Countryside Lanes, House Of Color, Brainard Avenue Baptist Church, Countryside City Hall must be a part of your Countryside itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Soehrman Park, Andrew Whiting Memorial Park, Cooper's Hawk Holding. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Countryside, you can add Rolling Lanes Bowling Alley and La Grange Estates to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Countryside travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Countryside like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Countryside.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Countryside in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Countryside on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Countryside
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Countryside. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Countryside for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Countryside, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Countryside itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Countryside itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Countryside that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Countryside itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Countryside memorable. Plan a trip to Countryside.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Countryside
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Countryside attractions and things to do in 5 days in Countryside. Browse from our popular Countryside itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Countryside for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Berwyn Itineraries
- Western Springs Itineraries
- Alsip Itineraries
- Bridgeview Itineraries
- Palos Heights Itineraries
- Palos Hills Itineraries
- Orland Park Itineraries
- Oak Park Itineraries
- Lombard Itineraries
- Chicago Ridge Itineraries
- Lisle Itineraries
- Burbank Itineraries
- Elmhurst Itineraries
- Lemont Itineraries
- Oak Brook Itineraries