Coventry Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Coventry for 5 days from Coventry itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Coventry in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Coventry.
- Lunt Roman Fort
- War Memorial Park
- Coventry Transport Museum
- Guy's Cliffe House
- St Nicholas Park
- Collegiate Church Of St Mary's
- Warwick Castle
- St. Paul's Church
- National Exhibition Centre Nec
- National Motorcycle Museum
- Baddesley Clinton
- Warwick Racecourse
- Stunt Drive UK
- Draycote Water
- Coventry Stadium
- Jephson Gardens
- Hill Close Gardens
- Royal Spa Centre
- National Motorcycle Museum
- Bermuda Adventure Soft Play World
- Hartshill Hayes Country Park
- Kenilworth Castle
- Ryton Pools Country Park
- Warwick Golf Centre
- Mr Karting (leamington Spa)
- Jam Jam Boomerang
- Belgrade Theatre
- Packington Somers Fishery
- Arbury Hall
- Electric Railway Museum (coventry)
5 Days in Coventry - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Coventry is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Coventry when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Coventry tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Coventry ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Coventry. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Coventry. You can visit popular places in Coventry, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Coventry?
The budget cost of 5 days in Coventry is USD 810. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Coventry 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Coventry are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Coventry in 5 days?
Hilton Hotel, Earsdon, Allesley Park, Coventry Spon Street must be a part of your Coventry itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Longford Park, War Memorial Park, 2-tone Village. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Coventry, you can add Herbert Art Gallery and Coventry Hales Street to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Coventry travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Coventry like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Coventry.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Coventry in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Coventry on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Coventry
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Coventry. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Coventry for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Coventry, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Coventry itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Coventry itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Coventry that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Coventry itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Coventry memorable. Plan a trip to Coventry.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Coventry
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Coventry attractions and things to do in 5 days in Coventry. Browse from our popular Coventry itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Coventry for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Rugby Itineraries
- Hinckley Itineraries
- Royal Leamington Spa Itineraries
- Nuneaton Itineraries
- Warwickshire Itineraries
- Stretton-on-dunsmore Itineraries
- Baginton Itineraries
- Bulkington Itineraries
- Kenilworth Itineraries
- Cv3 4pb Itineraries
- Wigston Parva Itineraries
- Brinklow Itineraries
- Exhall Itineraries
- Bedworth Itineraries
- Marston Green Itineraries