Crawley Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Crawley using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- RH6 0NP
- Worth Park
- Waterlea Adventure Playground
- Wings Museum
- Ouse Valley Viaduct
- Wakehurst Place
- Priest House
- Ashdown Gallery
- Ashdown Forest
- Chequer Mead Community Arts Centre
- High Beeches Garden (handcross)
- K2 Crawley
- Mannings Heath Golf Club
- Southwater Country Park (southwater)
- St Richard's Church (haywards Heath)
- Clair Hall
- The Triangle
- St. Mary’s Church
- Tilgate Park
- Kings Centre
- Warnham Local Nature Reserve (horsham)
- Hotel Ibis London Gatwick Airport
- Belmont House Guest House
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel
- London England Temple - The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
- Redhill Aerodrome
- Oakhurst B&b
- West Park Road
Recent Itineraries for Crawley in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Crawley? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Crawley travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Crawley Itinerary 5 Days
Crawley abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Crawley - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Crawley is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Crawley when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Crawley tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Crawley ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Crawley. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Crawley. You can visit popular places in Crawley, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Crawley?
The budget cost of 5 days in Crawley is USD 705. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Crawley 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Crawley are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Crawley in 5 days?
Crawley Baptist Church, Green Fields Baptist Church, Elim Church Crawley, Go Ape Crawley, Tilgate Park must be a part of your Crawley itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Tilgate Park , Checkatrade.com Stadium, The Hawth Crawley. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Crawley, you can add Subway and Oakhurst B&b to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Crawley travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Crawley like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Crawley.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Crawley in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Crawley on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Crawley
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Crawley. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Crawley for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Crawley, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Crawley