- 06:00 am Machu Picchu
- 08:00 am Pisac Ruins
- 11:10 am Cathedral Of Santo Domingo
- 02:10 pm Museo Inka
- 02:57 pm Pre-columbian Art Museum
- 07:00 am Sacsayhuaman
- 09:09 am San Blas
- 12:16 pm Qorikancha
- 02:22 pm Plaza De Armas
- 03:29 pm The San Francisco Church And Monastery
- 04:42 pm Sacred Valley
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Qenko
- 12:13 pm Moray
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 01, Nov Cusco
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
We have seen the beautiful pictures of Machu Picchu in various travel magazines. But visiting suc...
No transit found
13.361 km | 10.13 mins
No transit found
No transit found02:57 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Pre-Columbian Art Museum attracts a large number of visitors towards itself. The magnificent ...
Thursday 02, Nov Cusco
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
From Sacsayhuaman, you can get a beautiful view of the city. If you desire to experience the arch...
4.2 km | 9 mins09:09 am Stay for 3 hrs
San Blas is a lovely historic walkway in Cuzco. Being a top mountain it guarantees the most spect...
1.7 km | 8 mins12:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
People who are interested in ancient culture have always been fascinated by the beautiful temple ...
1.0 km | 5 mins02:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
Plaza de armas is one of the most beautifully landscaped plazas of the world. Tourists can find p...
1.5 km | 7 mins03:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
The San Francisco Church and Monastery have gained popularity among the tourists because of the c...
20.979 km | 12.98 mins04:42 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Any tourist who is seeking a different and memorable holiday experience should visit sacred valle...
Friday 03, Nov Cusco
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The four distinct though related period rocks of Inca collectively called as q’enko is a hi...
21.05 km | 13.47 mins12:13 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Though Moray is slightly outside the city, it is definitely an interesting place worth visiting. ...
Saturday 04, Nov Cusco
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Pisac Ruins
- Cathedral Of Santo Domingo
- Pre-columbian Art Museum
- Centro Histórico
- Calle Loreto
- Valencia Travel Cusco
- Calle Plateros 348
- Casa De Campo
- 5 Day Trip To Cusco From Mississauga
- 6 Day Trip To Cusco From Seoul
- 5 Day Trip To Cusco From Bozeman
- 5 Day Trip To Cusco From Cincinnati
- 8 Day Trip To Cusco From Troy
- 5 Day Trip To Cusco From Licking
- 5 Day Trip To Cusco From Ljubljana
- 6 Day Trip To Cusco From Santiago
- 4 Day Trip To Cusco From Santiago
- 5 Day Trip To Cusco From Okotoks