Dalkey Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Dalkey with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Sorrento Park
- National Gallery Of Ireland
- Grafton Street
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- National Museum Of Ireland Archaeology
- Temple Bar Company
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Henry Street
- Kilmainham Gaol
- National Museum Of Ireland - Decorative Arts And History
- Guinness Storehouse
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- O'Connell Street
- Georgian Dublin
- General Post Office
- Phoenix Park
- Dublin Zoo
- St Stephen's Greens
- The Governor And Co Of Bank Of Ireland
- Dublin Castle
- Nassau Street
Recent Itineraries for Dalkey in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Dalkey? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Dalkey travel itineraries.
5 Days in Dalkey - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Dalkey is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Dalkey when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Dalkey tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Dalkey ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Dalkey. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Dalkey. You can visit popular places in Dalkey, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Dalkey?
The budget cost of 5 days in Dalkey is USD 985. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Dalkey 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Dalkey are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Dalkey in 5 days?
Sorrento Park, Innisbofin, Dalkey, Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre must be a part of your Dalkey itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Dalkey travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Dalkey like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Dalkey.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Dalkey in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Dalkey on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Dalkey
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Dalkey. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Dalkey for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Dalkey, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Dalkey
Suggestions for Dalkey Itinerary 5 Days
Dalkey abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
Recommended Dalkey Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!