Dallas Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Dallas using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- Klyde Warren Park
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Thanks-Giving Square
- Pioneer Plaza
- Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- Swiss Avenue Historic District
- Dallas Museum Of Art
- Reunion Tower
- George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- Dallas Heritage Village
- The Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza
- Dealey Plaza, Grassy Knoll, National Historic Landmark District
- Meadows Museum Of Art
- American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum
- The Murder Mystery Company - Eddie Deen\'s Ranch
- Dallas Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Memorial
Recent Itineraries for Dallas in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Dallas? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Dallas travel itineraries.
5 Day Trip to Dallas from Wheelersburg By: Alex City: Dallas USD 1227
5 Day Trip to Dallas from Boksburg By: Guest User City: Dallas USD 4410
5 Day Trip to Dallas from Reading By: Guest User City: Dallas USD 3617
5 Day Trip to Dallas from Glenwood By: Guest User City: Dallas USD 2332
5 Day Trip to Dallas from Guéret By: Guest User City: Dallas USD 5344
5 Day Trip to Dallas from Auckland By: Guest User City: Dallas USD 3490
Suggestions for Dallas Itinerary 5 Days
Dallas abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Dallas - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Dallas is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Dallas when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Dallas tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Dallas ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Dallas. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Dallas. You can visit popular places in Dallas, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Dallas?
The budget cost of 5 days in Dallas is USD 600. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Dallas 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Dallas are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Dallas in 5 days?
The Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza, Dallas World Aquarium, Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens, Dallas Zoo must be a part of your Dallas itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Dallas Museum Of Art, George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum, Klyde Warren Park. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Dallas, you can add Reunion Tower and Pioneer Plaza to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Dallas travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Dallas like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Dallas.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Dallas in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Dallas on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Dallas
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Dallas. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Dallas for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Dallas, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Dallas